Black finish soup urn hire with a stainless steel hinged lid.
- Capacity 10 litres.
Using the sop urn
1. Connect the appliance to mains power supply
2. Fill the outer container with approximately 600ml of water
3. Carefully place the inner container into the appliance.
– The inner container must NOT float even when empty. If the container floats reduce the amount of water in the outer container
4. Fill the inner container with hot soup and close the lid.
– If necessary remove any excess water from the outer container.
5. Set the temperature control. Temperature ranges from 1 (lowest) to 12 (highest)
6. The power light will come on and the kettle will begin to heat up.
– Kettle is NOT to heat food from cold.
7. Reduce the temperature to maintain heat levels (lowest recommended)
8. Use a suitable implement to remove the contents of the kettle.
– DO NOT tip the kettle to remove the contents.
9. To turn off the appliance set the temperature to “0”
– DO NOT move or carry the appliance whilst there is hot liquid inside or the appliance is switched on.