Stainless steel 26 litre hot water urn hire
- Capacity 26 litres or 140 cups
- 13amp / 3kw
Using the hot water urn
1. Fill the urn up with water before switching the urn on.
– Do not fill the urn above the MAX capacity mark.
2. The Green power indicator will be illuminated whenever the urn is switched on. Once you have turned the urn on you can control the temperature by adjusting the knob settings to your requirements
Settings and there approximate water temperature
1 – 37˚C (99˚F)
2 – 55˚C (131˚F)
3 – 68˚C (155˚F)
4 – 82˚C (180˚F)
5-6 – 97˚C (207˚) THIS URN IS NOT INTENEDED TO KEEP BOILING WATER DUR TO THE HAZARDS OF STEAM AND WATER ESCAPING FROM UNDER THE LID!!!
– If you need to keep the water at an exact temperature use a thermometer to check. Stir the water before checking and once the required temperature has been reached turn the control knob slowly to the left until you hear a click from the thermostat and this will then cycle on and off to maintain the temperature.
Boil Dry Protection Switch
If the urn boils dry the urn has a cut-off switch in which needs to be reset manually before the urn can be used again and this is located underneath the urn.
– 1. Switch off the urn and unplug from mains
– 2. Allow to cool fully
– 3. Empty out the water
– 4. Press the reset switch
– 5. Refill the urn according to above instructions
– 6. Connect to mains supply