Electric hot cupboard hire. 13amp/2kw.
- Height: 970mm
- Length: 780mm
- Depth: 630mm
- 3 shelf, 180 x 10″ plates.
Operating the cabinet (not all units are heated)
1. Plug machine in to power supply. The red indicator light will show to indicate power to the unit.
2. Turn the cabinet dial to the required setting, the right hand side green lamp will show indicating power to the element, this will extinguish when the desired temperature is reached. This procedure will be repeated automatically as the thermostat maintains a constant temperature.The cabinet temperature is shown on the digital display on the fascia When loading the machine please leave some space around the rack to give good airflow, never cover racks with tin foil, otherwise the efficiency of the machine will be reduced.
OPERATING THE QUARTZ LAMP GANTRY (not all units come with gantry) Units which have quartz lamp gantry have two mains power cables.
1. Ensure both of the power cables are plugged in to the mains and turned on
2. To turn on the lamp gantry use the on/off switch on the fascia.
|Dimensions||780.0 × 630.0 × 970.0 cm|